Tuesday, May 29, 2012

There once were three girls in Czech...

Hello friends, 
Thank you so much for being here; thank you for looking into our story here. 
On Monday Chelsie, Sarah and I were able to sit in on Josiah Venture's Czech ministry team meeting. The speaker (possibly the head of the Czech ministry team, but I'm not sure because he spoke Czech) gave all the team members small notepads for the summer. He said it could be their own miracle book containing many stories of how God moved. There are enough pages to write something everyday, and I expect that this is necessary. This blog is our 'miracle book' to you - that "which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched--this we proclaim" (taken from 1 John 1:1). 
May God be glorified in us. 
I am confident that the Lord will move, that He is moving, and I desire to tell His stories. I encourage you to tell your stories. Look for Him - He is moving everyday here and there with you. 
Recently, I have been praying for a more willing heart; yesterday, someone told me one of their stories and said, "here God taught me what He can do when we are willing." I'm sure he had no idea, but that resonated so deeply in me; I know that I will be more willing because of what God did there. It's all because of Jesus I'm alive. 


Thank you so much for your support, prayer and interest. I am so very happy to be here. I love it here - God knew that I would love it and He brought me here to take part in what He is doing. I am so thankful. God bless you all with eyes to see His presence and movement. Praise His name! 


Rejoice in the Lord! 
 Esther.

1 comment:

  1. Love that God is already teaching you guys so much! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete