Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thank You, Jesus!

We made it to Lousville, KY on Sunday evening 8:30pm eastern time - both Kenya and Czech interns. We were greeted by many welcoming faces from Southeast Christian Church. 
This past Monday and Tuesday, all nine interns have been transitioning back into our North American culture. Once again, we have been under the direct care of the amazing Mi2 team: Ben, Will, Jerri Lynn, and Blake. We are slowly working our way back into society, the same society as different people. Three months in another culture under the amazing leadership of Josiah Venture (Czech Republic) and Life In Abundance (Kenya) can change you, and thank the Lord it has. 
It has been incredible to come back together with the people I met on May 19, 2012 and to see and hear the changes that have taken place in their lives. These past few days with the Mi2 have been such a blessing. I am thankful to experience our first steps back into America together; and tonight around 8pm I will step back into Canada with my dad. 
I'm still not fully capable of expressing how I feel. I am mourning the end of a season; every once in a while I'll cry. I am excited for the changes that have taken place and am looking forward to what is next, although I know that re-entering life here will be interesting. I am 'super pumped' to see my family and dear friends at home whom I have missed these 3 months. At the moment and every moment coming, I must rest in Jesus and rely on Him to transform me. At this moment and every moment coming I am responsible for what this experience has given me, which is much. 
Thank You Jesus that You are alive in me, in you our supporters, in Czech and around the world! Thank You Jesus that you will never leave us and that You will continue to lead us on this transforming journey. 
Our God is greater!

Rejoice in the Lord, always, 

Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment